Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Bucket List

 With time now awaiting, seems like I need a bucket list.  There are domestic and international trips to take, people and places to. See at least once more; and crazy experiences to embrace.  I’ve already done stand up twice, so if thats an item, check.  I am making a long term travel list and inviting people to join me.  I’ll post the travel opportunities as I have them figured out.  I don’t want to skydive, but maybe do the I Fly indoor skydiving ( which looks like the thing that got Charlie Good and GrAndpa Joe in trouble in Willie Wonka.). Must remember to wipe the ceiling, and not steal the gobstopper..  there are also some Austin things I want to do at least once more- like Peter Pan mini golf, bowling, SXSW next year, and to try out a “smash room”, where you pay to go all Office Space on things.  I’ll. Sprinkle those in with travel. Next up - my problems with algorithms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bucket List

 With time now awaiting, seems like I need a bucket list.  There are domestic and international trips to take, people and places to. See at ...