Thursday, April 7, 2022

Animals and Creepy ass Babies

 Trigger warning- this starts cute and goes a bit, downhill.

It’s been a month of cute animals and creepy ass babies.

First, cats.  This is Elsie living her best life at the lake, where she and I spent a long weekend while the house was shown.  Yes, we are selling. And yes, we sold.  And yes, it was quick and for a kinda obscene amount.


And here is Leo. Just living his best life in general.


Next, the dogs.
This is Evans, a very good dog my friends Jennifer and Scott are helping train to be a service dog.

And these are Yara and Luna, my friends Bobby and Tara’s dogs who visited us at the lake. My brother and sister in law have a place that truly is dog heaven.  Call for rates.
Next is this teddy bear hamster.  Theadora.  No, I’m not getting a rodent, but she was cute.


Next, the baby bear.  That’s Kaileigh in her natural habitat.  She’s going to grad school soon and will be studying lions. YES, freaking LIONS. For now, she is back with bears, and this might be our first grand bear.

And finally, images from a store in Dallas that still haunts my dreams.
You’ve got your doll,parts.

And your animal skulls.

And your flying squirrel crushed by the weight of the world.  Sorry Rocky.

And your funeral signs.  My question - why is there no funeral parking at the Mortuary?  Seems like the place that would have that parking.

This image I can’t quite shake.Or explain.  Nor do I want to know any more.

And finally, there is the javelina.

So, yeah.  That answers “how is your 2022 going?”







No comments:

Post a Comment

Bucket List

 With time now awaiting, seems like I need a bucket list.  There are domestic and international trips to take, people and places to. See at ...