Thursday, June 9, 2022

Imagine Dragons is so 2019

 So, I started radiation again yesterday.  Did a full load of 30 treatments back in 2019 after the initial diagnosis.  I created my "radiation" play list then, which consisted mainly of "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons" on repeat.  [I was going through a lot.  And to be fair, I asked for suggestions and get none].

So, trying to be more proactive this time.  And I have Spotify, which gives me access to a whole universe of songs.  This year, the list has three parts, with different themes.  First is process, second is outcome, third is hope.  I am looking for suggestions in all phases.  Though I only have 8 more sessions to go.

Process

Radioactive, Imagine Dragons (it's still the best, most spot-on radiation song I have found)

Shock, Anna Tojoux

Radiation Vibe, Fountains of Wayne


Outcome

Hurt, Johnny Cash

Forecast Calls for Pain, Robert Cray

Bang Bang (My Baby Shot me Down), Nico Vega

Till the Casket Drops, ZZ Ward (admittedly a very pessimistic outcome song)


Leading to:

Hope

I Will Survive, Cake

You've Got Time, Regina Spektor, and

Hallelujah, Rufus Wainwright


Any and all suggestions welcomed.  If I use your suggestion, I may send you an NFF (go back a few posts for that).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bucket List

 With time now awaiting, seems like I need a bucket list.  There are domestic and international trips to take, people and places to. See at ...